Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pizza Crust


Our pizza was BBQ chicken pineapple pizza!  One of my favorites!  Our friends gave us this crust recipe and it worked out perfectly!  Didn't take too long either!

3 cups warm water
1.5 TBS Yeast
Make sure water is as warm as it usually is to have yeast rise in it, I let it sit for 5 minutes in case it did rise, but it didn't.  Not sure if that did anything though.
1.5 TBS salt (I only used 1/2 TBS, it seemed like a little much)
5 cups flour
1.5 cups wheat flour

Mix and knead for 5 minutes in the mixer.  I let it sit as I got the rest of the ingredients ready so it rose a little bit.
Roll out and add toppings, we put corn meal on the bottom for more pizza effect.
Set oven to 450 and bake for 15 minutes

1 comment:

  1. We are kindred spirits. That's my favorite pizza too!

    ReplyDelete